What users say
Fast, easy dialog editing and code generation.
The quickest way to build wxWidgets GUIs
Anthemion DialogBlocks is a sizer-based resource editor that
quickly gets you creating professional-looking dialogs, wizards and frames for deployment
on Windows, Linux, Mac or any other supported wxWidgets platform.
Download the demo for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris or FreeBSD, then if you like it, you can buy it
and turn your demo into a fully working version. Registered owners
can download ImageBlocks - a handy image format converter - for free.
© Anthemion Software Ltd. 2002-2012
"I have just downloaded and tried the latest version of DialogBlocks,
and it is really an amazingly good piece of software. It rocks!"
Read more testimonials...
DialogBlocks received a Performance Award in the August 2005
issue of the UK magazine, PC Plus.
- spend minutes on your dialog UI, not hours;
- no more writing complex sizer-based layouts by hand;
- the chore of adding event handlers becomes effortless;
- it's like having your own programming assistant updating your UI code.
- Now DialogBlocks
supports wxAuiToolBar, an enhanced toolbar for use with or without wxAUI. wxAuiToolBar
supports drop-down buttons, control labels and overflow items.
- DialogBlocks supports wxAUI - any dialog, frame or panel can be a wxAUI manager,
handling sizing and positioning of its child windows.
- DialogBlocks directly supports wxPropertySheetDialog, for easy editing of
your application's settings pages.
Conditional user interfaces
- DialogBlocks supports the ability to adapt the user interface to the UI
guidelines of different platform. Just mark elements as
for one platform (or several), and preview the look for
any given platform.
wxFrame, wxMenuBar, wxToolBar and wxStatusBar
- DialogBlocks handles frames and its component.
- DialogBlocks now supports validators and custom variables. Just add a variable,
select the variable and a validator, and the data transfer is done for you.
- DialogBlocks is the only wxWidgets dialog editor to
support in-situ wxWizard editing. Add pages and change
the wizard bitmap while viewing the wizard as it will appear to the user.